Our cannabis dispensary near Hanson, MA is dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable experience. We understand you may have questions about what to expect when you visit, so we have provided the following FAQs.
What do I need to bring when visiting a dispensary near Hanson, MA?
You must bring a valid form of identification to prove you are at least 21 years old. Acceptable forms of ID include a valid driver’s license, state-issued ID card, or passport.
How much cannabis can I buy near Hanson, MA?
Adults can carry up to one ounce of flower or five grams of concentrate. Massachusetts dispensaries follow these regulations strictly, so daily purchase limits are the same as the maximum possession limits.
How do I pay for my products?
We accept cash and debit cards as payment for any items purchased in our dispensary.
How many MA dispensaries can I visit in one day?
There’s no limit to the number of MA dispensaries you can visit. However, 24-hour purchase limits apply.
What’s a medical marijuana card?
A medical marijuana card is a document that verifies you are an authorized cannabis patient and have been recommended for medical use by a healthcare provider. In addition, this card allows increased purchase limits.
What’s it like inside the dispensary?
Our dispensary is designed to be welcoming and comfortable while upholding the highest security standards. Our team of experts is here to help you find the right product for your needs so you can feel confident in your purchase.
How does online ordering work?
We offer online ordering for added convenience. Browse the products on our website, and select the items you want to purchase. Once you complete your order, choose a reservation time, and you’ll be able to pick up your items at the dispensary.
Can I buy cannabis in MA if I live out of state?
Out-of-state residents are permitted to purchase cannabis in Massachusetts with a valid ID. However, all customers must adhere to the daily purchase limits.
Is Weed Legal in Hanson, MA?
Yes, recreational marijuana is legal in Massachusetts, but users must abide by some strict regulations, including:
- Age Restrictions – Only those 21 and over may purchase and consume cannabis products of any type. However, individuals do not need to be a Massachusetts resident to purchase these products.
- Public Usage – It is illegal to use cannabis on public property. Individuals must wait and use their legal weed on private property, such as in their homes.
How Much Weed Can I Buy?
In Massachusetts, users can have up to one ounce of flower and five grams of concentrate on their person. So, all dispensaries follow these guidelines when setting purchase limits.
Can I Bring My Weed Across State Lines?
Because cannabis is still illegal at the federal level, transporting it across state lines is a federal crime. While you don’t have to live in Massachusetts to buy these products, you can’t take them home.
What About Weed Delivery in Hanson, MA?
Yes, some dispensaries may deliver cannabis to your home or other location.
Other Reasons to Visit Flower & Soul Near Hanson, MA
While getting your cannabis fix is a big reason to come to Flower & Soul, Hanson also has some other activities to keep you busy, such as:
- Stay a Night at Camp Kiwanee – This area has lots of lakes, ponds, and wildlife areas. Camp Kiwanee is one of the oldest campsites in Hanson, and it’s perfect for a night or two with friends or your significant other. The camp is also very kid-friendly if you want to bring them along.
- Enjoy Some Food on the Water – Towne Tavern and Treehouse is just outside Hanson, but it’s one of the best places to drink a beer and enjoy some great food. Plus, watching the sunset on the water is incredible, no matter the time of year.
Getting Here from Hanson, MA
- If you’re in central Hanson, you want to get on highway 58 south.
- Turn left onto High Street and take it for about two miles.
- Once High Street meets Route 27, turn right. Take it for less then a mile, then turn left onto Elm Street.
- Take Elm Street for about three miles, then keep right to stay on Furnace Street.
- Take a right on Plymouth Street, and Flower & Soul will be on the left side.